Thursday, August 14, 2008

Life at Mita's








(Owen doing his best Grandpa Lynn impression!)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Guys, Richard here finally getting in touch with blogging. Caitlin clued us in. What great pics and what a great person is Owen, and what a wonderful family and families! Owen has grown so quickly and Sally and I missed out, so thanks for doing this blog. What a treasure it will be for many years to come. Hope to get down to youuns early next year. Love, Uncle Richard

J.L. said...

Great pictures Dave and Monica. Owen has little teefers now! And you are right, I can totally see Dad in him in the last picture. The eyes, the expression, and the mouth. How wonderful is that!?

jimmie lou said...

Jimmie lou saidI can't wait until Owen comes back to play with me again, we have so much fun together.  I teach him something new every time he comes to see me. I love Owen soooo much.Granny & PaPa