omg.. these are precious. I am in love with the top one.. how cute is the little shirtless cowboy! I LOVE IT!!! he is getting so big, so fast.. hope to see you soon
I REALLY think you should consider getting on Facebook. (Please, please, please.) I know some people just aren't into it, but there are a ton of our friends from high school on there and it's really fun keeping up with everyone. Think about it!
Hey Guys! Seeing these pics pulls at my heart strings. I miss you and little Owen so much! I tell everyone here about him. I'm so proud he is MY nephew!
5 comments:
yay! I was wondering if you would put these up!
omg.. these are precious. I am in love with the top one.. how cute is the little shirtless cowboy! I LOVE IT!!! he is getting so big, so fast.. hope to see you soon
Hey Guys! These are great pics! What a cutie!
I REALLY think you should consider getting on Facebook. (Please, please, please.) I know some people just aren't into it, but there are a ton of our friends from high school on there and it's really fun keeping up with everyone. Think about it!
HUGS!
Amy Smith Gonzalez
oh i agree with Amy.. DO IT!!
Hey Guys! Seeing these pics pulls at my heart strings. I miss you and little Owen so much! I tell everyone here about him. I'm so proud he is MY nephew!
Post a Comment