We celebrated Owen's 3rd Birthday this past Saturday. Everybody had a great time at Fat Daddy's Pizza! Feeding the gators was awesome! Great job Mommy planning it!!
Owen's cake! Cool huh?!?!
Monica's good friend Jen came with all 3 of her little girls
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Is Fat Daddy's Pizza new to the area? Never heard of it. I'm so happy that Owen enjoys the gift we picked put for him!
It may be owned by the same people who own the Track (cups in pic), but it's right next to Fudpuckers. Sunsations, Fat Daddy's, and Fuds make up a big family center now. I think the old Sunsations is actually putt-putt now. Pretty cool!
4 comments:
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Is Fat Daddy's Pizza new to the area? Never heard of it. I'm so happy that Owen enjoys the gift we picked put for him!
We love you all!
Oh I see now, you guys went to The Track. I love it there!
It may be owned by the same people who own the Track (cups in pic), but it's right next to Fudpuckers. Sunsations, Fat Daddy's, and Fuds make up a big family center now. I think the old Sunsations is actually putt-putt now. Pretty cool!
Cool. We'll have to check that out next time we are in town!
Post a Comment